Welcome to my blog. . . .!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. . . .!!!!!!

Sabtu, 20 November 2010

Delicious Ice Cream

I love ice cream very much. If we talk about this one, what's on your mind? Ice cream was kind of food is very much like almost everyone, especially children. It tastes sweet and delicious, ice cream is also rich in flavor, like chocolate, vanilla, stawberry, blueberries, bananas, durian, mango, and even there is a sense of sweet potatoes, and much more flavor contained in the ice cream. The most I like ice cream flavor is chocolate and vanilla, chocolate and vanilla for flavor does not make me get bored quickly, different with the other flavors. Although ice cream flavor stawberry also no less delicious ice cream with chocolate and vanilla flavor. But not all the ice cream I like, there's one ice cream flavor that I really do not like, namely the durian ice cream flavor. Because I did not like durian, because the smell was very sting. I love to eat ice cream. On a week, I can eat three to four times. I always have a supply of ice cream in the fridge, so if I want to eat ice cream did not bother to buy anymore. So, let's get ice cream lovers, continue to try and find out about the latest ice cream flavor. Do not stop eating ice cream while there is ice cream in the world. I love ice cream. :-)

Vocabularies: 
Flavor  : How food or drink tastes.
SenseValue or react something.
Sting : To cause sharp but usually temporary pain.
Supply : To provde something that is wanted or needed.
Bother To make the effort to do something.

 

1 komentar: