Welcome to my blog. . . .!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. . . .!!!!!!

Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2011

My Nice Friend

Let me tell you about a nice boy who name is Widi Sriyanto. I usually call him Widi or Srikiti. He has brown skin, pointed nose, and short straight hair. He was born in Jakarta on 18th of April, 1991. He is funny, kind, and friendly. His hobbies are listening music, playing guitar, and singing. He loves singing very much. He always spends his leisure time to singing and singing. Eventhough his voice is not good enough, he said that he will keep singing. In the future, he wants to be a musician and an English taecher. I am so glad to be his friend.

1 komentar:

  1. Expressive, simple, and well-organized writing! Nice job, Maya! I can easily get the point on the one being described. No problem in grammar yet as it is still simple writing:-) Well, however, it'd be better 4 u next time to use more varied sentences, more vocabularies, and more detail information to ur writing. Can't stand waiting ur next writing. Good.

    BalasHapus